Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Better today than last time

I awoke today still not feeling really great and I really had to mentally focus on getting up and going to workout because I really didn't want to. So I dragged my butt to the gym to do my scheduled workout of bike 5 miles. 5min warm up and then tried to keep my heart rate at the low end of my aerobic level for the bulk of my workout then a small cool down to get my heart rate back to normal. Then I headed over to the weight machines and I did my light lifting since I didn't do it yesterday. 2 sets of 15 reps of 14 different exercises using light weights so not to bulk up but just work on muscle endurance.  Then I was feeling the need to work on my swimming form so I hopped in the pool and swam for about 15-20mins. Swimming went better today than it did on Monday tried to swim slower and really still focus on the bilateral breathing. Later tonight I'm going to run with my friend Jill. Sounds like I did a lot today when I write it down but it doesn't seem so doing it. Tomorrow is my actual 1st swim workout we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment