Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tired today.

Today I awoke early to workout since we were having lunch with friends at 1p and the gym closes at 6p on Sundays. I did my bike workout then I did some lifting and swam for a little bit just light swimming because I was pretty tuckered. It's nice to get that exerted feeling after a great workout where you go home and just lifting the carton of OJ to pour you can feel that your muscles are fatigued. I know that they are on their way to getting stronger and helping me swim, bike, and run better!
I am so excited about possibly getting my bike tomorrow I can't think of anything else. I would guess I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. Tomorrow is an off day my back muscles feel pretty tight so I keep stretching. I might go to the pool tomorrow not swim laps but rather just get moving so my muscles loosen up.

No comments:

Post a Comment