Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Under the weather

Today I am not feeling well hopefully it will stay mild as a cold but even as a cold it is making me miserable. But I still did my workout! Running was today. I was going to go do some light lifting but felt it would benefit me more to come home and do a breathing treatment. Today I also went to Summit City Bikes to look at some bikes and let me tell you my sales guy was wonderful. He spoke my language and when I asked something that I didn't really understand he took time to help me understand it. He made some valid points and great information on my bike choices so I will probably be upgrading my bike selection to a little bit better not much more money but a lot better quality and the option for future upgrades which the others I had in mind couldn't do. Later this week or weekend when it is not raining out I will probably go and test some out and start narrowing down what bike I want to get. Tomorrow's workout is bike

No comments:

Post a Comment