Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Got my bike!

Woohoo! Got my bike on Monday a 2010 Orbea Aqua Dama T23! I also got my clipless pedals and shoes, helmet, water bottle, couple of water bottle holders mounted, a new pump that fits the special valve. Recently I ordered some swim training supplies fins and hand paddles to help build stronger swim muscles. Yesterday I found an awesome deal for my bike computer I decided on a Cats Eye Strada Double Wireless it tracks everything I need specifically cadence. For the heck of a deal I got I could only get it in white I would've preferred black but I couldn't beat that price oh well it will match my shoes. Tuesday I joined a triathlon club called Trifort very nice people I did a bike workout with them on tuesday night and they made me feel very welcome. Very nice group of people. This weekend I will be sending in my application for USAT (USA triathlon)My workouts have been going well. I had to shift my days around this week due to tuesday night cycling workouts with my club.  This weekend I will probably register for my event.

No comments:

Post a Comment